Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the rain isn't helping..

Hey, as you know i am sick with flu and some throat related sickness. Now it's so so bad man i tell you thanks to the rain, I can't breathe well, my eyes keep tearing, and i feel retarded.

Haha. Been feeling bothered lately by some stuff but i guess the only way to not be bothered is to find Mr God, who helps every one when they're bothered hehe. So.. If you're feeling bothered or depressed be it your exams, i know some of you are, or whatever the reason, turn your eyes to God. Play a song and sing to him. Though your world may seem like it's falling, you must never let Jesus go amen?

I got driving later at 6.15pm. I hope i feel better by then if not i might bang someone. Pray that it doesn't rain man. I am so scared to have to drive in the rain. Haha. Well..

No comments: