Wednesday, December 12, 2007

God showed me the page

Hello :) Today i woke up at like 10. I got ready and went to school at about like 12. I sat for my Project Management Test which was at 1.30. It was DAMN difficult. There were like so many essay questions. I did my best and whatever the results are i will be satisfied.(I hope) After which i went to take a bus home. When i was on the bus, i had a talk with one of my classmate. He was having some problems but luckily God was there to help me talk to him. God showed me the verses that i needed to use to show him. Seriously, GOD SHOWED ME THE PAGE. I chatted with him for about an hour or so and we prayed before we left. It was truly amazing i tell you. (Oh we didn't chat on the bus, i went with him all the way to the interchange where we chatted.)

Okay. So right now i am like lazy to study for tomorrows last paper. Oh and by the way, Thank you Ian, Brian, Monica, Vina, Laura and Nadia for helping or about to help me with stuffs that i am quite busy with. THANK YOU. I know my words are nothing.. But really i couldn't have done some of the stuffs alone. Okay. Thats all now. I hope tomorrow will be as good as today :) Love youuuu.

No comments: