Tuesday, December 11, 2007

holiday?

Haha today's a holiday! Or not.. I am supposed to study today for my tests that i have tomorrow and thursday! But here i am feeling so bored that i decided to make a new blog :)

I really love this template because of the colour scheme man. The sun.. the trees.. Haha. Anyways i think i shall start posting on this blog site instead. It's like super PRETTY and my friends would also love to visit this site rather then my old UGLY xanga site. I thank you all for putting up with my ugly site :/

Haha okay so anyways later i will be going down to queensway to do some printing of stuffs together with Vina Chia and maybe Laura because she lives so near to queensway, i might just call her to come and meeeet us :D

Ok dear friends remember to visit me here at this blogsite. :)

No comments: