Thursday, December 13, 2007

hi, i really should be studying like right now but here i am posting this post. My paper is at 11 am but i am not fully prepared yet. I studied my best but i know that i could have studied more. Haha. I really hope i can go for lower sec cell because LUKES back in town. But i have errands to run and online assignments to complete. I will post tonight again to see if i manage to do those stuffs.. Okay, i am off to the showers :D

----------------------------------------- End of Part 1 -----------------------------------------

Hi, Here Part two. The test wasn't so hard but i promise you that i could have done more by studying harder! Oh well. Whats done is done. I didn't do the booklets today because of some problems but i hope to finish them tomorrow as well as the badges! Ahhhhhh. Pray for me please, for everything to run smoothly, everything that i am doing. I did my online assignment at the church office today all the way then went home :D

No comments: